Thomas Kramer is an experienced corporate and commercial lawyer with expertise in all types of restructurings as well as corporate transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions, capital investments and joint venture agreements. Driven by his ability to understand the complex issues at the intersection of family and shareholder interests and business dynamics, Thomas has developed a particular expertise in advising large family-owned businesses. He is an expert on business succession planning.
- Admission as a lawyer in 1992
- Trainee Lawyer (Rechtsreferendar) at the Court of Düsseldorf
- Law degree of the University of Cologne
- Medical healthcare
- Real Estate
- Several mandates in supervisory boards and advisory boards.
- Member of the directory board of Warwick Legal Network (international association of independent law firms)