Frank Engelhard is an experienced corporate restructuring and transactional lawyer. He also advises on related matters, such as employment and insolvency issues. He maintains an additional niche expertise by providing specialist legal advice to hospitals and the medical profession.
- Admission as a lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) in 1996
- Trainee Lawyer (Rechtsreferendar) at the Court of Münster
- Law degree of the University of Münster
- Legal advisory work in respect of the German subsidiary of a multinational corporate relating to all employment law matters, including the implementation of a redundancy excercise and the related negotiation of a balancing of interests agreement and a social plan with the works council;
- Advising a medium sized international manufacturing and trade company on a variety of complex employment, corporate and contractual matters;
- Advising a German cinema group on contractual issues with regard to the digitalization of cinemas all over Germany and the negotiation of a contract to implement a nationwide cash- and purchase system.
- University lecturer at the University of Wuppertal at the Chair of Company Formation and Economic Development
- Training tutor at the Court of Wuppertal for the education of trainee lawyers (Rechtsreferendare)
- Member of the Bergischen Juristengesellschaft eV
- Co-author of the German chapter of “Workforce Restructuring in Europe”, Bloomsbury Professional, 2015.