Sanden, Dr. Manfred
Manfred Sanden is an experienced corporate restructuring and transactional lawyer. He is an expert on business succession planning.
- PhD in law, University of Cologne
- Admission as a lawyer in 1969
- Trainee Lawyer (Rechtsreferendar) at the Court of Düsseldorf
- Law degree of the University of Munich
- Drafting and advising on the shareholder agreement for a large mid-size corporate
- Drafting and advising on an aagreement of a donation inter vivos, taking into consideration the benefits of the arrangement in relation to business assets and property.
- Execution of the will of a distinguished businessman including the readjustment of Shareholders Agreements