Leyhausen, Dr. Daniela
Daniela Leyhausen is a dispute resolution lawyer with a focus on family law and matrimonial matters. She advises on disputes between family members or between family and the authorities, including but not limited to separation and divorce matters, alimony and child support, child welfare and custody. Daniela is a Certified Specialist Lawyer (Fachanwältin) for Family Law.
- Certified Specialist Lawyer (Fachanwältin) for Family Law
- PhD in Law, University of Hamburg
- Admission as a lawyer in 2000
- Trainee Lawyer (Rechtsreferendarin) at the Court of Cologne
- Law degree of the University of Cologne
- Sole practitioner in the city of Neuss (2007-2013)
- Lawyer at the law firm Dr. Dammann, Hamburg (2000-2006)
- Project manager at Deutscher Kinderschutzbund Landesverband Hamburg e.V. (1999-2000)
- In-house legal counsel at Deutsches Rotes Kreuz, Kreisverband Neuss e.V.
- Member of the board of trustees of the Foundation of the Deutsches Rotes Kreuz Kreisverband Neuss e.V.
- Advisory member of the committee for social affairs of the Municipality of Rhein-Kreis Neuss
- Member of the Deutsches Rotes Kreuz, Kreisverband Neuss e.V.
- Member of the advisory board of the Deutscher Kinderschutzbund, Ortsverband Neuss e.V.
- Der beschützte Umgang in problematischen Trennungs- und Scheidungssituationen“, Hamburg 2000, ISBN 3-631-36729-5